The PoE+ Giga-McBasic LFPT unit comes with one SFP or fixed fiber transceiver and two PoE/PSE 10/100/1000Base-T copper. Each port provides 25.5 Watts of power with data. As a fiber-fed media converter, it provides both power and data to a remote device over standard CAT5, eliminating the need for additional power to the remote device. The copper ports Auto Negotiate to the connected device’s speed and duplex mode: 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps, and HDX or FDX (including Flow Control). Additionally, both models support jumbo frames up to 10240 bytes.
The PoE+ Giga-McBasic LFPT are the perfect solutions for network applications that require Power over Ethernet for locations inside buildings where PoE is required to power an Ethernet device. Their small, table-top design and durability make them perfect for installation anywhere space is limited. Additionally, both units are manufactured with an internal AC power supply. An LFPT DIP Switch is available to enable for diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Converts 10/100/1000Mbps copper to fixed gigabit fiber
- Converts 10/100/1000Mbps copper to SFP on some models; SFP can support 100Mbps fiber, 1000Mbps fiber or 10/100/1000Mbps copper
- Supports Jumbo Frames (up to 10240 bytes)
- Supports LFPT, a diagnostic tr
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.