iMcV-DS3/E3/STS converters are perfect for service providers and enterprise campus networks utilizing DS3/E3/STS coaxial circuits. The modules enable users to convert coax media to single-mode fiber and extend the distance of data transmissions over MAN access networks up to 80 km. The modules support premises networking applications to convert the incoming circuit to fiber for distribution into the structured cabling system.
The Line Term modules include standards compliant for Alarm Indication Signals (AIS) for signal loss condition propagation, and are Layer 1 modules.
The LineTerm modules are installed as a HOST-REMOTE pair and can be remotely managed when the HOST is installed in an iMediaChassis with an SNMP-Management Module. This enables network managers to conduct loopback testing, to monitor, and to manage uni ts located up to 80 km away. Since B&B Electronics’ management technology functions transparently to the user data, real-time, end-to-end management is provided at all times.
- Operates at 45 Mbps (DS3), 34 Mbps (E3) or 52 Mbps (STS-1)
- Conduct Loopback tests, monitor/manage units via GUI-based iView2
- Remote unit supports secure, out-of-band management
- Available for multimode, single-mode fiber, and single-strand fiber
- Layer 1 modules
- PRBS test patterns
- Supports "Telco" features, including Alarm Indication Signals (AIS)
- LED Line Diagnostics
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.