The iMcV-Giga-FiberLinX-III intelligent media converter connects a Host/Remote Ethernet network over a fiber optic or CAT 5 copper connection. It combines media conversion with an advanced-feature set for network management and troubleshooting, includi ng OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance), Extra-Tagging and EtherType control functionality. With the iMcV-Giga-FiberLinX-III, administrators can observe the end-points over the fiber segment between them, as a single management entity. Band width scalability and support for MIBs II makes this modular device a versatile gigabit solution, now available as a single wide module.
iMcV-Giga-FiberLinX-III allows for remote configuration and alerts administrators to any potential problems on the long-haul fiber run, provides vital information on link condition and reports data traffic statistics. In addition to the iMcV-Giga-FiberLinX-III’s support for Host/Remote environments, the product also has built-in support for the Unified Management Agent (UMA). With UMA, the central location can manage all Host/Remote pairs installed in an iMediaChassis with the single IP address of the chassis.
- Single wide module, allowing maximum use of slots in multi-port chassis
- 3 mode of operation, to ease the use of installation
- SFP port model supports both copper and fiber SFPs
- Backwards compatible with the iMcV-Giga-FiberLinX-III
- offers up to 64 VLANs
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.