The Infinium HD Enclosure is an ideal solution for fiber networks in data centers and building networks. The high-density footprint accommodates up to 96 fibers in 1U of rack space. This enclosure has many innovative features designed with the installe r, contractor, and network professional in mind, providing a simplified process when installing or working within the enclosure. This enclosure features:
Better Accessibility: The ’push to open’ latching mechanism of the enclosure door enables a single touch to open, and a simple push to close. The enclosure door is attached to the sliding drawer face and tray allowing for easy clearance from equipment or other enclosures mounted below. A tray lock mechanism ensures that the tray stays in place whe n patching or dressing the fiber. The 60/40 split-top cover allows access from above and features tool-less removal.
Increased Visibility: A white tray in the front and integrated LED lighting in the rear, along with the split-top cover, provide maximum visibility when working within the enclosure.
Easier Labeling: The label card is incorporated into the front tray, slides forward, and locks in place for easy access to label each port. Templates created for both Brother and Dymo printers are available for download.
Intuitive Cable Management: The unique pivot arms provide an innovative way to manage fiber slack storage. Each arm rotates out towards the rear of the enclosure and hosts a pivot disk that may be used with slack storage spools, fan-out kits, or attachment points for securing the Legrand HiLOC harness. The Cable Attachment brackets feature tool-less adjustments for location based on which direction the cable is routed - either side of the enclosure, top or bottom. Simply make th e adjustment for cable routing, load the grommet around the cable(s) and close the attachment cover.
Greater Scalability: The scalable jumper management allows layers of management to be added only when needed, making it easy to keep patch cords neatly organized. The drawer faces are removable and replaceable allowing the enclosure to easily convert between M4 and M8 cassette and adapter footprints. This allows the enclosure scalability to support increasing bandwidth and higher speed requirements that utilize different cables, cassettes, or adapters.
Ease of Installation: A single screwdriver is the only tool required for installing the enclosure in a rack. The mounting brackets are easily adjusted for either a forward or flush mount positio
- ? Single-Touch Access: Features a ’push-to-open’ latching mechanism, enabling a single touch to open or close the door
- ? Better Accessibility: Enclosure door is attached to the sliding door face, providing clearance for equipment mounted below when tr ay is pulled out. A tray locking mechanism ensures the tray stays in place when patching or dressing the fiber
- ? Removable Top Covers: The 60/40 split-top design features tool-less removal for easy access from above
- ? Increased Visibility: A white tray in the front and integrated LED lighting in the rear, along with the split-top cover, provide maximum visibility when working inside the enclosure.
- ? Easier Labeling: The label card is incorporated into the front tray, slides forward, and locks in place for simplified port labeling. Templates designed for both Brother and Dymo printers are available for download.
- ? Intuitive Fiber Slack Management: Rear cable-management arms with pivot disks rotate outward from the back of the enclosure to help manage fiber slack.
- ? Improved Side Cable Management: Side cable attachment brackets feature tool-less adjustment based on where fiber is entering the rear of the enclosure, and can be upward or downward-facing. Integrated grommets help ensure fiber is protected and secured.
- ? Greater Scalability: The included drawer faces are removable within the enclosure, allowing for migration from our M4 (Base-12) to our M8 (Base-8) drawer faces or vice-versa.
- ? Simplified Installation: The rack-mount brackets feature an open-ended ear design to allow the enclosure to rest on pre-mounted screws in the rack for a one-person installation. The ears also feature adjustment for flush or forward-mounting positions to allow for egress into vertical managers
- ? Data Center Compliant Packaging: The enclosure comes packaged in a "bubble bag" that is data center compliant, features an integrated handle and is fully recyclable
- ? Beautiful Aesthetics: This enclosure features sleek styling that matches the design of Legrand racks, cabinets and other data center products and solutions, and a magnesium color scheme that blends in all data center environments
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.