Ultra-compact standby UPS with built-in DB9 serial monitoring port protects PCs, network workstations, and other systems reliant upon a basic communications interface for UPS monitoring and unattended system shutdown. Maintains AC output during blackouts and brownouts starting at 99V. Includes DB9 monitoring port with cabling, TEL/DSL line surge suppression, surge only outlets and LED indicators. PowerAlert software available free via download. 3 year warranty (worldwide), plus $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada only)
- INTERNET550SER standby UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on both AC and dialup modem lines
- Provides seamless battery derived AC output during blackouts and severe brownouts so that connected equipment can be shut down without d ata loss
- DB9 serial monitoring enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Supports Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment; ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- 4 battery supported outlets protect computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support
- Attractive stealth black UPS color scheme
- Built-in single line phone jacks protects peripherals with a standard dialup phone line connection
- Built-n audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation
- 550VA /300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for several minutes during power fail conditions
- Ultra-compact housing fits anywhere, wall mountable
- Includes attached 6 ft. AC power cord with space saving right angle plug, on/off power switch
- Compatible with 120V/60 Hz applications in USA, Canada, Mexico and other countries
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hotswappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Ultra-Compact Standby UPS With Serial Port
Output VA Capacity: 550 VA
Output Watt Capacity (Watt): 300 Watt
Nominal Output Voltage Supported: 115 Volt, 120 Volt
Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz
Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): 115 Volt (+/- 5%)
UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only): 4 UPS Outlets, 4 Surge-Only Outlets
Hot-Swap PDU Options: PDUB15 (2U/8 5-15R Outlets)
Output AC Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Rated Input Current (Maximum Load): 10 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
UPS Input Connection Type: 5-15P
Input Circuit Breakers: 10 Amp
UPS Input Cord Length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Recommended Electrical Service: 15 Amp 120 Volt
Input Phase: Single-Phase
Half Load Runtime: 11.5 Min (150 Watt)
DC System Voltage: 12 Volt DC
LED Indicator: 2 LEDs Indicate Power Status And Overload/Check Battery Status
Audible Alarm: Audible Alarm Indicates Power-Failure And Overload Status
Switches: Combination Switch Controls On/Off Power Status And Self-Test Operation
UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating: 420
UPS AC Suppression Response Time: Instantaneous
UPS Dataline Suppression: 1 Line TEL/DSL (1 In/1 Out)
EMI/RFI AC Noise Suppression: Yes
Installation Form Factors Supported With Included Accessories: Tower, Ultra-Compact Desktop
Primary Form Factor: Desktop
UPS Power Module Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.1 Inch x 10.9 Inch x 5.7 Inch (7.9 cm x 27.7 cm x 14.5 cm)
UPS Power Module Weight: 6.5 lb (3 kg)
UPS Housing Material: ABS
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Storage Temperature Range: 5 to 122 deg F (-15 to 50 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% Non-Condensing
AC Mode BTUs (Full Load): 10.3 BTU/Hour
Battery Mode BTUs (Full Load): 194.3 BTU/Hour
AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load): 99%
Communications Interface: DB9 Serial
Communications Cable: DB9 Interface Cable Included
Watchdog Compatibility: Supports Watchdog Application, OS And Hard-Reboot Restart Options For Remote Applications
Transfer Time: 2 - 4 mS
Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint): 99 Volt
High Voltage Transfer To Battery Power (Setpoint): 139 Volt
Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure): Cold-Start Operation Supported
Green Energy-Saving Features: >95% Efficiency - Green UPS
Output Receptacle: (8) 5-15R
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.