Tripp Lite’s INTERNET750U standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive, ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during brownouts and blackouts. 12 widely spaced output receptacles accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 6 outlets provide full battery support and surge suppression for computers, monitors and other vital system components. 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals sharing a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB port with PowerAlert monitoring software and cabling enables a safe, unattended system shutdown. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 750VA/450W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 min. during power failures. 3-year warranty; $100,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- INTERNET750U standby UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on AC and tel/DSL dataline connections
- 12 widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- 6 battery-supported outlets protect computers and vital system peripherals. 6 surge suppression-only outlets protect system accessories that do not require battery support
- Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts
- 750VA/450W power handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports entry-level PC with small monitor consuming 60 watts for up to 45 min. during blackouts
- Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals sharing a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Supports Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard powe r off/on reboot of connected equipment; ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Space-saving ultra-compact housing
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wallmount installation
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance protects connected equipment from sure damage (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Ultra-Compact Standby UPS With USB Port
Output VA Capacity: 750 VA
Output Watt Capacity (Watt): 450 Watt
Nominal Output Voltage Supported: 115 Volt, 120 Volt
Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz
Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): 115 Volt (+/- 5%)
UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only): 6 UPS Outlets, 6 Surge-Only Outlets
Hot-Swap PDU Options: PDUB15 (2U/8 5-15R Outlets)
Output AC Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Rated Input Current (Maximum Load): 10 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
UPS Input Connection Type: 5-15P
Input Circuit Breakers: 10 Amp
UPS Input Cord Length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Recommended Electrical Service: 15 Amp 120 Volt
Input Phase: Single-Phase
Half Load Runtime: 9.4 Min (225 Watt)
DC System Voltage: 12 Volt DC
LED Indicator: 2 LEDs Indicate Power Status And Overload/Check Battery Status
Audible Alarm: Audible Alarm Indicates Power-Failure And Overload Status
Switches: Combination Switch Controls On/Off Power Status And Self-Test Operation
UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating: 420
UPS AC Suppression Response Time: Instantaneous
UPS Dataline Suppression: 1 Line TEL/DSL (1 In/1 Out)
EMI/RFI AC Noise Suppression: Yes
Installation Form Factors Supported With Included Accessories: Tower, Ultra-Compact Desktop
Included Mounting Accessory Description: Wallmount Installation Supported Using Keyhole Mounting Tabs
Primary Form Factor: Desktop
UPS Power Module Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.1 Inch x 12.2 Inch x 6.9 Inch (7.8 cm x 31 cm x 17.6 cm)
UPS Power Module Weight: 7.2 lb (3.3 kg)
UPS Housing Material: ABS
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Storage Temperature Range: 5 to 122 deg F (-15 to 50 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% Non-Condensing
AC Mode BTUs (Full Load): 15.5 BTU/Hour
Battery Mode BTUs (Full Load): 291.4 BTU/Hour
AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load): 99%
Communications Interface: USB (HID Enabled)
Communications Cable: USB Interface Cable Included
Watchdog Compatibility: Supports Watchdog Application, OS And Hard-Reboot Restart Options For Remote Applications
Network UPS Tools Compatibility: Nut Compatible
Transfer Time: 2 - 4 mS
Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint): 99 Volt
High Voltage Transfer To Battery Power (Setpoint): 139 Volt
Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure): Cold-Start Operation Supported
Green Energy-Saving Features: >95% Efficiency - Green UPS
Output Receptacle: (12) 5-15R
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.