TRIPP LITE | INTRNT OFFC700R
Internet Office 120V 700VA 425W Standby UPS, USB port, 6 Outlets, Tel/DSL/Ethernet Protection
Tripp Lite’s INTERNETOFFICE700 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power failures and brownouts so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive gray tower configuration. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. HID-compliant USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure; USB cable included. HID compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software available via FREE download from es.tripplite.com. Built-in RJ45 TEL/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard single-line tel/DSL or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 3 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status and battery low/replace status. 700VA/425W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 3 min. battery runtime with a full load of 700VA and 11 min. with a half load of 350VA. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel. 3-year warranty. $150,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- Maintains AC output during power failures 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets USB port, TEL/DSL/ethernet protection NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.