TRANSITION NETWORKS | ION219-A-SA
19-Slot Chassis For the ION Platform, AC Powered, SA
The ION219-x is an all new intelligent, high-density, multi-protocol system supporting a variety of network interface devices. Designed for both carrier class and enterprise network applications where multiple points of fiber integration and secure net work management of the fiber interface devices is essential. An end-to-end fiber integration solution can be achieve by pairing the modules in a high density ION chassis with the modules in another ION chassis, an ION stand-alone, or a Transition Netwo rks Point System(TM) stand-alone device. To take full advantage of all the features and functions available with the ION Chassis, an ION Management Module is required. The ION Management Module connects to the chassis backplane and communicates with t he individual cards in the ION Chassis. Each slide-in-module for the ION Chassis has specific features and functions that are controlled via the ION Management Module. A network administrator can configure, monitor and troubleshoot ION slide-in-modules remotely via the ION Management Module. Transition Networks understands that no network is managed in the same manner and that different security levels and management interfaces are often required depending on the deployment of the ION Chassis. With that in mind, the ION Platform has been designed to be one of the most versatile and secure fiber intergration systems available today
- Web-browser- Access the ION management module using a standard web browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- Command Line Interface (CLI)- CLI access can be done via telnet remotely or via the local console port on the ION management module
- SNMP: Since the ION platform is based on public MIBs you can easily manage the ION with a standard Network Management System (NMS) such as SNMPc, HPOV or any other standard SNMP platform
- Focal point- Transition Networks offers a free SNMP graphical user interface(GUI) software (Focal Point) for the management purposes. Focal point offers full read and read/write capabilities in a user friendly GUI
- When the optional management module is used, the following security features are available, allowing you to control access to the ION chassis via the ION management module. Ensuring that only authorized personnel are able to view and change the settings to the slide-in-modules- Management VLAN, SSL, SSH, 802.1x, SNMPv1 and v2
- Variety of management access methods including, telnet, web, SNMP
- Single slot design allows for more slide-in-modules to be inserted in the ION Chassis
- Management VLAN; Based on public MIBs
- (2) 10/100 Ethernet interfaces
- USB console port
- TFTP upgrade/backup of slide-in-modules
- Import/Export configuration files in human readable / editable format
- Multiple community strings
Item: 19-Slot Chassis
Slots: (19) Slots in Front For ION Slide in Modules, (2) Slots in Rear For Power Supply Modules
Unit LEDs: Power On LED For Each Installed Power Supply Module
Power: Two Open Bays For ION Power Supply Modules, Supporting Universal Input 100 - 240 Volt AC, or -48 Volt DC At 200 Watt Maximum Output
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Dimension: 17.000 Inch Width x 15.800 Inch Depth x 3.500 Inch Height
UL Listed, EN55022, EN55024, CE Mark, FCC Class A, CISPR Class A
|Port 1 Device Technology||ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.