Weather and vandal-resistant stainless steel phone in an open enclosure black housing with telephone emblem on sides that can be wall or pole mount. Designed with two (2) automatic dialer push buttons. Each push button is programmable to dial 1-11 digits, and incoming calls may be allowed or blocked. Equipped with marine quality chrome mechanical hookswitch, ID window, 32" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset, and tamper resistant security screws. HOB models available in black, (-R) red, or (-S) stainless steel. Equipped for VoIP operation with standard SIP server protocol, requires AC power.
Reliable for your Emergency & Public needs at hotels, casinos, resorts, motels, mall, banks & more
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-M) Completely sealed magnetic hookswitch (No Moving Parts)
- (-IVC) Push button volume control with background noise reduction
- (-BR) Braille "EMER PHONE" (emergency phone) plate on front panel
- (-ACH**) Varies armored cord from length 14" to 72"
- - Example: -ACH14: 14" armored cord
- (-CCH*) Industrial Strength Coiled Cord available 5’ 10’ & 15’ (feet)
- - Example: -CCH5: 5’ long
- (-ACHW) White handset or (-ACHR) Red handset
- (-LB) Lanyard bracket handset with internal steel lanyard (braided metal rope) and lanyard mounting bracket that is secured onto panel for added strength
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual
- (-RIS) Blue Ring Indicator Strobe Light added to the top of phone housing (Requires external AC power)
- Weather-resistant Open Enclosure Options (HOB):
- Standard Black Housing with Telephone Emblem on Sides
- (-R) Red Housing with Telephone Emblem on Sides
- (-S) Stainless Steel Housing
- Part # 301-006 Pole mounting bracket fits poles from 2.5" - 6"
- Part # 301-064 Security Tool (Required for installation only when in a HOB or WPP Housing)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.