The SYSTIMAX iPatch Intelligent Panels are at the heart of the Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions. The intelligent panels save time, avoid costly patching errors and improve technicians productivity. They are designed to make tracing and correcting faults faster and help cut Mean-Time-To-Recovery (MTTR), now a key indicator of network management efficiency.; The iPatch M4200i universal modular panel supports unshielded twisted pair (UTP) copper M-series information outlets, including Category 3, PowerSUM, GigaSPEED XL and GigaSPEED X10D. The M4200i supports GigaSPEED X10D foiled twisted pair (FTP) applications as well.
- Doubles density
- Disengages easily in dense spaces
- Maintains transmit/receive direction
- Maintains optical contact
- Helps minimize transmission problems
- Improves durability and reduces cross-connect rearrangement effort
- Reduces installation time for field-mountable connectors
Panel Style: Straight
ANSI/TIA Category: 6, 6A
Brand: SYSTIMAX, iPatch
Product Type: Intelligent copper panel, modular
Depth: 1.00 in
Height: 1.75 in
Weight: 1.50 lb
Width: 19.00 in
Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-0
Operating Temperature: -5 C to +50 C (+23 F to +122 F)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
Safety Standard: Austel, CE, cUL
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Includes: Cable management bar, Four #12-24 dog point mounting screws, Information outlet removal tool, Instruction sheet, Panel, Two #12 washers, Two #12-24 screws
Total Ports, quantity: 24
Material Type: ABS, Polycarbonate
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.