Sturdy heavy gauge stainless steel flush mount or surface mount telephone that will automatically dial a number when the handset is activated. Telephone can be programmed to dial 1-25 digits, optional PBX, prefix, or access dialing capability, and provides incoming call block. Phone is built with a 32" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset, marine quality chrome hook switch, ID window, advertising or instruction window, tamper resistant security screws, and flush mount steel rough in mounting box. Optional (-SW) stainless steel surface mount box available. Equipped for VoIP operation with standard SIP server protocol, requires AC power.
Their imposing design & durability helps to deter vandalism, while making them easy to locate at your prisons, warehouses, colleges, airports, hotel lobbies & more!
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-M) Completely sealed magnetic hookswitch (No Moving Parts)
- (-IVC) Push button volume control with background noise reduction
- (-BR) Braille "EMER PHONE" (emergency phone) plate on front panel
- (-ACH**) Varies armored cord from length 14" to 72"
- - Example: -ACH14: 14" armored cord
- (-CCH*) Industrial Strength Coiled Cord available 5’ 10’ & 15’ (feet)
- - Example: -CCH5: 5’ long
- (-ACHW) White handset or (-ACHR) Red handset
- (-LB) Lanyard bracket handset with internal steel lanyard (braided metal rope) and lanyard mounting bracket that is secured onto panel for added strength
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual
- (-SW) Stainless steel surface mounting box. Dimensions: 10.12" W x 13.12"H x 2.65"D
- Part # 301-037 Security Tool (Required for installation)