Robust heavy gauge stainless steel flush mount panel handsfree speakerphone that automatically dials a preprogrammed number from 1-11 digits when the button is pushed and red/green LED light provides visual indication of call progress. Capable of dialing a PBX or access number, block or allow incoming calls, and provides call duration time-out from 1-9 minutes or no time-out. Telephone can not be left off-hook, as it detects when called party hangs up and resets itself. Phone is built with weatherproof, puncture resistant speaker and microphone, instruction or advertising window, and tamper resistant security screws. Optional (-SW) stainless steel surface mount box available and ADA features available. Equipped for VoIP operation with standard SIP server protocol, requires AC power.
Their imposing design & durability helps to deter vandalism, while making them easy to locate at your apartments, condominiums, hotels, entryways, gates, malls, kiosks, banks & more!
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-ADA features): Red/green LED call progress indication light, Braille emergency plate, with a red push button
- (-AA) Auto Answer
- (-VA) Voice Announcement
- (-RP) Remote Programming
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual ring indication
- (-SW) Stainless steel surface mounting box. Dimensions: 10.12" W x 13.12"H x 2.65"D
- Part # 301-037 Security Tool (Required for installation)