Our IP Bridge hardware allows you to convert panel-based access control at your existing doors over to our pure IP solution. By replacing the subpanels with a direct network connection - and eliminating the need for specialized wiring and backup power - I
- Replaces Existing Panels and Eliminates the Need to Rip and Replace Existing Hardware to Upgrade System
- Seamlessly Allows Migration to a Pure IP Access Control Solution by Bridging Wiegand Systems with Pure IP Systems
- Leverages Existing it Network and Legacy Security Infrastructure
- Direct Ip-Network Connectivity
- Supports Both Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE-Plus
- Open System - Ethernet Network Appliance
- Supports Standard Door Hardware, Including Wiegand Readers
- Dual Network Port Allows Interconnion of Multiple IP-Bridges
- Creates a Flexible Solution to Grow with Future Needs
- Scale from 1 Access Point to 1,000S on a Single Server
- Each Door is Capable of Storing 20,000 Card Holders, 5000 Access Events and 32 Time Zones Which Can be Configured ad Accessed by an External Host System
- Our Local Mode Feature Allows Readers to Function without the Host
- This Results in Faster User Response Times, Less Network Trafffic and Reduced Host System Loading
- IP Bridge Power and Network Status Indicator
- Do Control Status Indicator for Each Door
- Power up Diagnostics
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READER/KEYPAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.