Designed for data centers needing remote site management, the switched ePDU provides remote power monitoring of both voltage and current. The current is also displayed on a local two-digit current meter. These units also monitor both temperature and hu midity. The Switched ePDUs employ multiple configurations, available in 0U and 2U rack mount, and 42" or 66" vertical lengths. They also provide individual on/off/reboot control of up to 36 receptacles. The control interface is highly customizable with multiple functions and flexibility to send either SNMP traps or e-mail alerts.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Individually control outlets via Serial or Ethernet connection
- Voltage Monitoring and Current Monitoring
- Local current meter display shows current draw
- External inputs for temperature, humidity, and switch-closure sensors
- Strapping allows control of up to 23 slave units from a master unit
- UL60950-1 Edition requirements
Output Receptacles: (16) C13 General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items):
Input Plug: C14 Input.Plug: IEC-320-C14
Input.Max kW: 1.44 General.Description: ePDU, 0U, Basic, input C14, output (16) C13
Input.Current Monitoring: None Physical.Mounting Style: Vertical
Physical.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): Box: 31.4 x 5.2 x 3.1 Unit: 28 x 1.9 x 2.2 Output.Outlets: (16) IEC-320-C13
Protection & Filtering.Spike/Surge Suppression: None General.U Height: 0
Input.Cable Length (Ft): 6 Protection & Filtering.EMI/RFI Filter: None
General.Function: BA Function: BA
Input.Voltage: 1-Phase 100-240 Input.Phase: Single Phase
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.