This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 620887 for suggested replacement.
Pre-configured exacqVision client and server software, enterprise-class hard drives, Win 7 Pro OS, mouse, keyboard, universal power supply, DVD-RW, Gbit NIC.Ô
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- All-in-one solution - Video recording, web/mobile client hosting and local live video display from the same server
- Network video recording servers- Record IP cameras and encoders, live and recorded video viewable through free exacqVision client application
- Up to 64 IP cameras per server: Up to 64 IP cameras per server. Compatible with over 1800 IP camera models. Continuously record up to 550Mbps of video. Use our configuration calculator to find the perfect exacqVision server for your application
- Enterprise class storage - Up to 32 TB of storage per server using continuous duty enterprise-class drives
- Cross-compatible local, remote and mobile user interfaces - Access live and recorded video on multiple client PCs with free Windows, Mac or Linux client application, exacqVision web server application is pre-installed on the server to access video through a web browser or free mobile iPhone/iPad and Android apps
- Professional chassis for all requirements- 2U and 4U rackmount chassis ideal for server rooms with optional rack-mounting kits
- Unlimited scalability- Pre-loaded with exacqVision Professional Video Management System (VMS) software. Easily add additional IP camera licenses and change out cameras
- Add unlimited additional servers for greater capacity or dispersed geographic location, manage individual systems from the same user interface or upgrade to exacqVision enterprise to easily manage multiple servers simultaneously
- CPU upgrade option - Available CPU upgrade option increases local client and web server performance up to 100% and enables hosting of Certified Software Applications (CSA) such as video analytics or point-of-sale interfaces on exacqVision servers
- CSAs are software developed by Exacq technology partners and tested by Exacq for reliable operation on exacqVision servers, save hardware costs, rack space, and support costs by loading multiple applications on one exacqVision server
- Update client, server and web server software with the latest exacqVision software features at no additional cost during the 3-year SSA period
|Storage Capacity||8 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.