This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 940104 for suggested replacement.
The exacqVision 2U rack-mount IP Server is a system that provides complete video management utilizing today’s latest IP video surveillance cameras on an enterprise-class chassis. The system comes pre-configured with the exacqVision VMS Server and client software. The powerful, yet easy-to-operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and can connect to mu ltiple exacqVision Hybrid (analog and IP cameras) and IP Camera Servers creating a virtually unlimited amount of cameras and protection. Video from all exacqVision systems can also be accessed with web browsers and mobile devices with access to the Int ernet. Each 2U rack-mount IP Server can be easily expanded from 1 to up to 64 IP cameras.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- RAID-5 and RAID-6 Video Surveillance Network Servers
- 8 IP camera licenses included, up to 128 IP cameras/server (all servers)
- Up to 64 Analog cameras/server (on hybrid servers)
- Enterprise quad-core Intel Xeon processors
- Windows 7 Pro or Ubuntu Linux OS on 40GB solid-state drive
- Server-class hardware
- 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM standard
- Up to 40TB video hard drive storage per server
- Hot-swap enterprise hard drives in RAID-5 or RAID-6
- Multi-NIC interfaces
- Redundant power supplies
- High-efficiency server runs cool for optimal performance
- DVD-RW for exporting of video evidence
- exacqVision pre-configured and pre-installed on solid-state drive
- 3 year total warranty: 3 years hardware warranty, 3 years complete software updates
|Storage Capacity||14 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.