IS250HG includes 2 NEMA5-15R hospital-grade output receptacles, a 6-ft. power cord, hospital-grade input plug, circuit breaker overload protection, and lighted power switch. Rugged all-metal unit housing; ships ready for placement in any industrial, medical, office or network environment. 2-year warranty. Isolator Series UL60601-1 Listed Medical Grade Isolation Transformers offer line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression. An internal low-impedance isolation transformer component offers 100% isolation from the input AC line. Full UL60601-1 medical-grade listing with hospital-grade plug and outlet receptacles makes Isolator medical-grade transformers ideal for protection of sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care areas. Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels less than 100 microamps.
- Offers line isolation and continuous noise filtering
- Internal low-impedance isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line
- Full UL 60601-1 medical-grade listing with hospital-grade plug and outlet receptacles for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care areas
- Reduces cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels less than 100 µA
- Floating AC output prevents noise coupling from noisy hospital ground circuits
- Inexpensive alternative to dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades
- Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, load-generated harmonics and ground loops
- Transformer filtering offers continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearble parts
- Reduces 6000V IEEE587 Cat A & B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode
- Includes 2 NEMA 5-15R hospital-grade output receptacles, 6 ft. power cord, hospital-grade input plug, circuit breaker overload protection, lighted power switch and rugged all-metal unit housing
- Ships ready for upright tower placement in any industrial, medical, office or network environment
|Number of Outlets||2|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.