For more than 20 years, America’s leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite’s Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world’s #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, the Isobar offers the highest level of protection attainable in a mul ti-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar’s unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise gen erated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOBAR8ULTRA offers 8 outlets arranged in four filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3840 joules/97,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status. Includes 12 fo ot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug, keyhole mounting tabs and a set of 4 child safety covers.PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 8 NEMA5-15R/12-ft. AC line cordELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)SUPP RESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3840 joules/97,000 ampsFORMAT: Corded all-metal strip with transformer spaced outlets
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts Multi-component suppression circuits co mbine toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment 8 outlets arran ged in four filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on Network grade surge suppression rated at 3840 joules/97,000 amps Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 4 large transf ormer plugs without blocking outlets 3 LED indicators confirm surge protector operation and site wiring status, plus warning of protector or electrical fault conditions Lighted power switch with integrated 12 amp circuit breaker offers power control an d overload protection 12 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug Keyhole mounting tabs allow permanent installation Set of 4 outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets 120V AC, 50/60 Hz electrical compatibility
Frequency Compatibility: 50/60 Hz
Output: 1440 Watt
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 12 Amp
Transformer Accommodation: Supports Upto 4 Large Transformer Plug Accessories Without Covering Remaining Outlets
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
Recommended Electrical Service: 120 Volt (110 - 125 Volt)
Input Connection Type: NEMA 5-15P Input Plug
Input Plug Features: Space-Saving Right Angle Input Plug
Input Cord Length: 3.66 m (12 ft)
Voltage Compatibility: 120 Volt AC
Maximum Surge Current: 150000 Amp
Switches: Combination AC Circuit Breaker And Two Position Red Illuminated On/Off Power Switch
Diagnostic LEDs: Protection Present (Green), Line Fault (Red) And Line OK (Green)
AC Suppression Joule Rating: 3840 Joule
AC Suppression Response Time: NM = 0 ns, CM = <1 ns
Protection Modes: Includes Full Normal Mode (H-N) And Common Mode (N-G/H-G) Line Surge Suppression
Clamping Voltage: 140 Volt RMS
AC Suppression Surge Current Rating: 97000 Amp (36000 NM/61000 CM)
AC Suppression Components Used: Metal Oxide Varistors, Toroidal Balanced Chokes, Ferrite Rod-Core Inductors And VHF Capacitors
Safe Thermal Fusing: Prevents Unsafe Conditions During Extreme Extended Over-Voltages And Catastrophic Occurrences
UL1449 Let Through Rating: 330 Volt
IEEE587 Cat. A Ringwave Let-Through: <35 Volt
EMI/RFI Filtering: 40 - 80 dB
Isolated Filter Banks: Unique Isolated Filter Bank Design Offers Additional Filtering Between Each Duplex Pair of Outlets on the Strip to Prevent Electrical Noise Interference Between Connected Loads. Includes 4 Filter Banks
Telephone/DSL Protection: No
Cable (Coax) Protection: No
Network (Ethernet) Protection: No
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 Inch x 9 Inch x 3.5 Inch (6.35 cm x 22.86 cm x 8.89 cm)
Unit Weight: 3.3 lb (1.50 kg)
Material Of Construction: Metal
Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs: Metal End Caps Are Fitted With Keyhole Mounting Tabs For Wallmount Installation
Housing Color: Light Gray
Receptacle Color: Black
Color (AC Line Cord): Light Gray
Outlets Measurement (Center to Center): Distance Between Horizontal Outlets = 39.45 mm, Distance Between Vertical Outlets = 39.30 mm
Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center): Distance Between Horizontal Tabs = 210.79 mm, Distance Between Vertical Tabs = 58.17 mm
Right-Angle Plug: Yes
Output Receptacle: (8) 5-15R
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.