TRANSITION NETWORKS | J/RS232-CF-01-LA
Just Convert-IT RS232 Copper to Fiber Stand-Alone Media Converter (DCE), Port One: DB-9 (Female) [15 m/49 ft], Port Two: 1300 nm Multimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi], LA
Transition Networks "Just Convert-IT(TM)" serial RS-232 to Fiber Media Converter is an inexpensive, no frills way to extend the distance between serial connections with the use of fiber optic cable. This converter supports full or half-duplex data transmission at speeds upto 120 Kbps. Unit and Port LEDs allow for quick status information on the converter
Extend Network Distance- Link A Remote Terminal To A Host Computer, Connect Multiple Devices, Such As Security Scanners, POS Devices, Remote Terminals and Building Access/Alarming Systems To A Host Computer. Ideal For Campus Or Business Environments Where Remote Devices Can Be Networked In A Point-to-Point Configuration Where Distances Are Greater Than The 15 meter Limitation Of Conventional Copper Serial Cables
- Offered with either a male or female connector
- Full/Half-duplex transmission at speeds upto 120 Kbps
- Fiber LED lights to show link with or without data transmission
Item: RS232 Copper to Fiber Stand-Alone Media Converter (DCE)
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm, Link Budget: 11.0 dB
Status LEDs: PWR: Lit For Normal Operation; Copper: Steady=Link; Flashing=Rx Data; Fiber: Steady=Fiber Link
Power Consumption: 3.0 Watt
Power: External AC/DC: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp Minimum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: DB-9 (Female) [15 m/49 ft]
Port Two: 1300 nm Multimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi]
Dimension: 3.000 Inch Width x 3.900 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
EIA/TIA-574, EIA/TIA RS-232E- Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed And CSA Certified- FCC Class A, CISPR/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN60950, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.