Link a remote terminal to a host computer: Connect multiple devices, such as security scanners, POS devices, remote terminals and building access/alarming systems to a host computer. Ideal for campus or business environments where remote devices can be networked in a point-to-point configuration where distances are greater than the 15 meter limitation of conventional copper serial cables.
Transition Networks’ Just Convert It serial RS232 to Fiber Media Converter is an inexpensive, no frills way to extend the distance between serial connections with the use of fiber optic cable. This converter supports full or half-duplex data transmission at speeds up to 120 Kbps. Unit and Port LEDs allow for quick status information on the converter.
- Offered with either a male or female connector
- Full/Half-duplex transmission at speeds up to 120 Kbps
- Fiber LED lights to show link with or without data transmission
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.