Transition Networks’ analog composite video media transmitter, J/VD-TX-01, converts a CCTV signal from cameras to a single strand of multimode or single mode fiber for up to 10 km. Transition Networks’ analog video media receiver, J/VD-RX-01, converts the optical signal back to an analog composite video signal. All conversions are performed in real time. Automatic gain control installed on both Transmitter and Receiver maintains desired quality of video’s contrast and brightness for extended distanc es. No field adjustments are necessary. Wide input range power supply allows for multiple choices of power source including camera power supply. To assure best quality, Transition Networks’ Transmitters & Receivers should be used on both ends of the li nk.
- AM Modulation
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM compatibility
- Compatible with all video CCTV equipment
- Real Time Full Color Video
- Automatic Gain Control on Transmitter
- Automatic Gain Control on Receiver
- Link Pass Through
- Wide input power supply:
- Transmitter: 9 - with Isolated Power Supply; 9 - 40 VDC
- Receiver: 9 - 16 VAC/DC
- Video Specification:
- Input Video: .5 to 2-volt pk-pk (75 ohms)
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz - 10 MHz
- Differential Gain: < 5 %
- Differential Phase: < 5
- Tilt: < 1%
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 60 dB
|Port 1 Device Technology||100BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.