For professionals who expect excellence, all Klein pliers are made of the finest US steel alloy. They are forged, precision machined, hardened, and carefully tempered for maximum strength. Klein pliers are made in the USA, provide exceptional performance and durability, and feature a lifetime warranty.
- Cleanly strips 12 AWG wire.
- Heavier design for greater cutting power.
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman(TM) handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
Jaw Thickness: 1/2"
Handle Color: yellow/black
Knife Length: 5/8"
Jaw Width: 1"
Jaw Length: 2-5/16"
Handle Finish: Journeyman
Point Thickness: 1/8"
Overall Length: 8-9/16"
Weight (lbs.): 0.64
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - HEAVY|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Product Type||PLIERS - GRIPPING - LONG NOSE|
|Size / Capacity||NONE|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|