For professionals who expect excellence, all Klein pliers are made of the finest US steel alloy. They are forged, precision machined, hardened, and carefully tempered for maximum strength. Klein pliers are made in the USA, provide exceptional performance and durability, and feature a lifetime warranty.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman(TM) handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
Handle Color: red/black
Handle Finish: Journeyman
Cutting Knives: standard
Jaw Thickness: 7/16"
Jaw Length: 13/16"
Jaw Width: 1-3/16"
Overall Length: 8-1/8"
Weight (lbs.): 0.67
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Product Type||PLIERS - COMBINATION|
|Size / Capacity||NONE|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|