Complete projector mount kit with suspended ceiling adapter. 18" to 24". Ideal for projectors weighing up to 60 lb. Built-in roll, pitch and yaw adjustments make alignment fast and easy. Quick release mechanism allows projector to be easily removed for service. Compatible with all 1.5 NPT threaded pipe.
- 1" incremental drop length adjustment
- Mounts above false ceiling tile on standard 2’x2’ or 2’x4’ grid system
- Allows for infinite column placement within standard 2’x2’ or 2’x4’ grid system
- Includes 22’ suspension wire, four turnbuckles, and anchors tosuspend from wood or concrete structures
- Fully adjustable roll, pitch and yaw
- Quick release mechanism allows for easy service of projector
- Through-column cable routing for an uncluttered look
- Security hardware included for all connection points
- Compely pre-assembled mounting interface for quick installation
- Pre-sorted hardware pack for easy installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.