The JP-4MED is a video master station with a 7" color touchscreen LCD. The JP-4MED offers handset (duplex) and hands-free (VOX) communication. This unit will support up to 4 door stations and 7 sub masters. All inside stations are equipped with a door release button for the user to allow visitor entry. The JP-4MED is also equipped with PTZ and brightness controls, giving the user control of the door station camera angle and camera lighting for better visibility. Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and 1,000 calls to a removable SD / SDHC card (not included). The JP-4MED connects to door stations using 18AWG, 2 conductor cable and connects to sub master stations using CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 7 Inch Color Touchscreen LCD
- Hands-Free (VOX) or Handset Communication
- Camera Position and Zoom Can Be Set for Call-In
- Video Out Via Supplied Connector
- Picture Memory Internal: 20 Calls, SD/SDHC: 1,000 Calls
- Door Release Button
- Optional Service ButSecurity Inputs for Alerting Stations
- PTZ and Brightness Control
- Selectable Call Tones (8)
- Station Partitioning with Security Code
- All Call to Inside Stations
- Door Monitoring
- Continuous Room Monitoring
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.