The JP Series features a 7" touchscreen for system navigation, door release, and viewing visitors on the large display. Hands-free and handset communication is featured on all inside stations and picture memory records images onto an SD/SDHC card. The JP Series supports up to 8 inside stations for internal communication and 4 door stations.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Digital PanTilt and Zoom camera eliminates blind spots with 170 wide angle lens (video door stations)
- 7" touchscreen panel
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset communication
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Includes two N/O door release contacts (add RY-3DL for 3~4 doors)
- Color LCD screen
- Camera can be adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and max. 1,000 calls to removable SD / SDHC card (not included)
- Entry can be monitored via the master station
- 1 output to control a secondary device like a light, gate, or additional door
- Video out to DVR via supplied connector
- Homerun or daisy chain wiring options (see installation manual for details)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.