The K-1705 Series entry phones provide a tough and attractive handsfree phone for apartment, and residential door entry or applications requiring a vandal-resistant speaker phone. The K-1705 Series entry phones are available in two attractive finishes: "brushed stainless steel" and "oil rubbed bronze".
When the "Call" button is pressed, the K-1705-3 returns dial tone. The keypad may then be used to dial any number. If no Touch Tone is entered within 8 seconds, CPC is detected, a busy signal is tected, or the programmable maximum call time has elapsed, the K-1705-3 will automatically disconnect. Alternatively, the K-1705-3 may be disconnected by pressing the "Call" button again. The K-1705-3 comes complete with a standard, flush mount, rough- in box. In addition, an optional VE-6x7 weather-resistant, surface mount box is available (see DOD# 424).
The K-1705-3-EWP shares all of the features of the K-1705-3 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where e unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustabl e trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature of -30F to 150F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable (page 5)
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button, impact and scratch resistant camera lens and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 sta inless steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Sealed camera lens. Potted camera circuit board. Stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware
- K-1705-3-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Available in 2 standard faceplate finishes: 316 brushed stainless steel or oil rubbed bronze
- Yellow "in use" LED
- Telephone line powed
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and 40 second silence time out
- Selectable auto-answer feature and push button dsconnect
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 3/4" conduit knockouts
- Optional VE-6x7 Surface Mount Box available
- Selectable VOX switching speed
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.