The K-1705 Series entry phones provide a tough and attractive handsfree phone for apartment, and residential door entry or applications requiring a vandal-resistant speaker phone. The K-1705 Series entry phones are available in two attractive finishes: "brushed stainless steel" and "oil rubbed bronze".
When the "Call" button is pressed, the K-1705-3 returns dial tone. The keypad may then be used to dial any number. If no Touch Tone is entered within 8 seconds, CPC is detected, a busy signal is tected, or the programmable maximum call time has elapsed, the K-1705-3 will automatically disconnect. Alternatively, the K-1705-3 may be disconnected by pressing the "Call" button again. The K-1705-3 comes complete with a standard, flush mount, rough- in box. In addition, an optional VE-6x7 weather-resistant, surface mount box is available (see DOD# 424).
The K-1705-3-EWP shares all of the features of the K-1705-3 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where e unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustabl e trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature of -30F to 150F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable (page 5)
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button, impact and scratch resistant camera lens and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 sta inless steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Sealed camera lens. Potted camera circuit board. Stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware
- K-1705-3-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Available in 2 standard faceplate finishes: 316 brushed stainless steel or oil rubbed bronze
- Yellow "in use" LED
- Telephone line powed
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and 40 second silence time out
- Selectable auto-answer feature and push button dsconnect
- Zinc plated steel rough-in box with (2) 3/4" conduit knockouts
- Optional VE-6x7 Surface Mount Box available
- Selectable VOX switching speed
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.