The K-1900-8 panel phone can either auto-dial a phone number each time the handset is lifted, be used as a multi-number auto-dialer, or be used as a standard (dumb) phone. The unit will touch tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls.
The K-1900-8 housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, a metal touch tone keypad, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset, and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-8 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site. l programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
The K-1900-8-EWP shares all of the features of the K-1900-8 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP oducts feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD# 859.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Auto dials 1 (up to 32 digits) programmable speed dial number
- Multi-number dialer mode adds 5 (up to 16 digits) speed dial numbers
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensio or analog Centrex and C.O. lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch tone programmable
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 1/8" thick 316 stainless steel panel with permanent laser etched graphics, armored cable, metal cradle, heavy duty metal keypad andhex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate and screws, sealed keypad, weather-resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x10 (DOD# 424).
- K-1900-8-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859)
- 54" armored handset cord on K-1900-8-EWP
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Limited toll restriction in dumb phone mode
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with sealed push button vol control
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.