Viking’s K-202-DVA is a fully programmable two-input, multi-number auto dialer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-202-DVA has two dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to seven 32-digit phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input.
Messages can be recorded locally or remotely with a total message time for both inputs of two minutes. The K-202-DVA has call progress detection capability with normal and fast busy, call ckup, CPC and ring-noanswer detection. Programming is easily done with a Touch Tone phone.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Stores up to seven 32-digit phone numbers per input (fourteen 32-digit numbers total)
- 2 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
- Programmable message repeat counter
- Programmable lap counter
- Two inputs prammable for normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
- Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling
- Programmable qualifier timer for each input (time for an event to be qualified as an alarm)
- Programmable resume time for each input (time following reset for input to become active again)
- Call progress detection
- Programmable ringback limit for call progress
- Remote security and access codes
- Local or remote programming and recording
- Compatible with the RC-2A and RCremote DTMF controllers
- Phone numbers may be programmed as pager numbers (no voice message played)
- Programmable hookswitch flash before dialing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.