The K-600F eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays, and power supplies, wherever night bells, loud ringing, or emergency tones are required. The K-600F provides an existing paging amplifier with a pleasant electronic warble tone each time it receives ring voltage from an analog PABX/KSU extension.
The K-600F requires no external power supply and provides a floating 600 ohm audio output. Paging In and Out terminals are provided to allow automatic switching between paging and warbleudio when used with an existing paging installation. A set of N.O. / N.C. relay contacts are provided that switch in cadence with the ring signal. Volume and tone controls are also provided.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Powered by ring signal - no external power supply required
- Provides tone over existing paging amplifiers
- Terminals for automatic switching between paging audio and warble tone
- Auxiliary relay contacts provided
- Connects directly to ringing analog PABXSU stations with RJ11 or terminals
- Floating 600 ohm audio output
- LED indication of unit activation
- Wall mount housing: (2) #6x3/4 panhead screws included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.