Eaton ePDU accessories consist of adapters, jumpers, splitters and brackets that support ePDUs. Accessories are custom built to ensure that each ePDU has the support it needs.
- Adapters enable equipment with disparate input/output receptacles to work together
- Jumpers connect two pieces of equipment without cluttering up the cable arrangement
- Splitters add extra equipment to a UPS or PDU without utilizing more outlets
- Brackets improve power connectivity and reliability
- Cable Restraint Brackets prevent downtime and accidental disconnection.
- Adjustable brackets allow for front or rear mounting
Output Receptacles: (12) 5-15R General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items):
Input Plug: 5-15P Input.Plug: (1) 5-15P
Input.Max kW: 1.44 General.Description: ePDU, 1U, Monitored Ethernet, input 5-15P, output (12) 5-15R
Approvals.Approvals: ETL UL695-1 Physical.Mounting Style: Horizontal
Physical.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): Box: 23 x 11.5 x 6 Unit: 1.75 x 19 x 7 Output.Outlets: (12) 5-15R
Protection & Filtering.Spike/Surge Suppression: Yes General.U Height: 1
Input.Cable Length (Ft): 9 Protection & Filtering.EMI/RFI Filter: None
General.Function: MI Function: MI
Input.Voltage: 1-Phase 110-125 Input.Phase: Single Phase
Input.Current: 12A Output.Circuit Breakers: 1P 15A
General.Mib: ePDU_MIB_Monitored_Blue_Display.zip (5kB) Control & Interface.Ethernet Interface: Yes
Output.Outlet Control: No Remote Control Control & Interface.Serial Interface: No
Output.Local Switches: Yes - Via Breakers Control & Interface.Voltage Monitoring: None
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.