KT-1 is an Ethernet-ready single door controller, supporting two readers - IN/OUT. With its elegant design and innovative single button enrollment, KT-1 offers installers the ultimate experience in access control installation. Simply provide an IP conn ection, push a touch-sensitive button and you’re done. With its single button enrollment, Ethernet port and Power over Ethernet capabilities, the KT-1 controller is up and running in minutes. KT-1 is based on the existing, highly proven KT-400 controll er firmware and can be connected directly to DSC PowerSeries or other alarm panels for intrusion integration.
Combine the new KT-1 controller with EntraPass security management software (v6.02 and higher), as well as EntraPass Web and the EntraPass Go mobile app to create a highly scalable solution that installs quickly, can be managed remotely and provides a superior user experience. KT-1 is ideal for small applications, but is equally suited to IP centric buildings and large systems with remote sites.
- One Door IP Controller - Supports 2 readers (entry and exit)
- Single touch-sensitive button for fast & automatic controller enrollment
- Plug & Play installation
- Single gang mount (KT-1) or cabinet mount (KT-1-PCB) installation options
- Power over Ethern (PoE) - Flexible power input
- LED status indicators for maintenance trouble shooting
- Highly secure 128-bit AES encryption
- Intrusion integration with DSC PowerSeries or MAXSYS alarm panels
- Compatible with existing Kantech controllers including KT-300nd KT-400
- Compatible with EntraPass Security Management Software v6.02 or higher
|Number of Readers||2|
|Product Type||EXIT DEVICE CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.