WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
This compact Ratcheting Lineman’s Wrench from Klein Tools acts as five tools in one. Its 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-18-Inch combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. It also features two popular wrench sizes: 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch.
- Bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket
- 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-1/8-Inch combination square socket for most common utility hardware
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bots, "C" clamps and suspension bolts
- Offers two popular wrench sizes: 9/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch
Connector Type: BNC Connector
Cable Type: RG6/6Q
Crimping Type: Compression
Sleeve Color: Yellow/Nickel
Outdoor Use: No
Package Quantity: 35
|Drive / Blade||WRENCH - BALL END|
|Product Type||WRENCH - COMBINATION - SET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.