WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Klein KT4502 Forged Parallel Jaw Grips with Hot-Latch’s large round eyelet opening in the handle is perfect for accommodating a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks. The hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from the wire. The KT4502 has a jaw length of 3-Inches.
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch (4.57 to 15.20 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
Overall Length: 14.75" (374.7 mm)
Nut Type: U.S. Regular
Bolt Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
Nominal Opening: 13/16" (20.6 mm)
Head Width: 2.25" (57.2 mm)
Taper Diameter: 7/8" to 3/16" (22.2 to 4.8 mm)
Weight: 1.4 lb (0.6 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.