Best way to bring power to your network- Transition Networks L1000i-at is a 1-port 10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ midspan injector which provides a simple, cost-effective, fully IEEE802.3at compliant solution to upgrade existing infrastructure with PoE+. Powering high-powered PoE+ enabled network devices, such as PTZ dome network cameras, can be done without the need to install power outlets and electrical cabling. PoE technology allows IP phones, wireless access points, and security network cameras to receive power, along with data, over standard Ethernet cables, leaving network infrastructure completely unaltered. PoE technology also allows for easier installation in areas where power cabling and outlets are unavailable, thereby reducing installation costs. Midspan injectors offer users the ability to take advantage of PoE technology while protecting investments they’ve made in purchasing,configuring, and deploying non-PoE supported devices such as standard ethernet switches
- Power over Ethernet injector for 10/100/1000Base-T
- Remote power feeding
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Mixes ethernet and power on the RJ45 port
- Delivers power upto 100 m
- Light weight and compact size
- IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3mpliant
Item: Power-Over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Mid-Span Injector
LEDs: AC Power Feeding Power
Ports: (1) DATA IN RJ45 Ethernet Port, (1) DATA OUT PoE Injector RJ45 Ethernet Port
Cable Requirements: 10BASE-T: 2-Pair UTP/STP Cat 3, 4, 5 Cable EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm(100 m); 100BASE-TX: 2-Pair UTP/STP Cat 5 Cable (Cat 5e Recommended); EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m); 1000BASE-T: 4-Pair UTP/STP Cat 5e or Above Cable; EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm, 100 m
Input Power: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.72 Amp
Output Power: 55 Volt At 0.6 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F) Operating Temperature; -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F) Storage Temperature
Dimension: 2.650 Inch Width x 5.510 Inch Depth x 1.420 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3U 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (12.95 Watt), IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (25.5 Watt), FCC Clas B, CE Mark, UL, cUL, CE/EN60950-1
|Number of Ports||1-4 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.