Each PDU has a built-in Ethernet connection, one external connection for two environmental probes, two connections for linking PDUs together and two connections for linking two electronic locks on the front and rear of the cabinet. CPI’s Secure Array I P Consolidation allows the use of a single IP address for up
to 32 connected PDUs, significantly reducing operating costs. In addition, CPI’s Secure Array IP Consolidation provides failover and pass-through capability for an entire array of connected P DUs. This ensures that functioning PDUs will continue to communicate in the event that a PDU in the array loses connectivity. Elevated hot aisle data center temperatures will not affect eConnect PDUs, which have
been designed to withstand ambient air t emperatures up to 149F (65C). Vertical eConnect PDUs with IEC outlets are available with Click Secure Locking Outlets, which prevent accidental disconnections. This patented feature securely fastens standard straight cords to the PDU, protecting your power from sudden disruptions. PDUs without locking outlets are also available.
eConnect PDUs are suitable for global use. Most PDUs include an attached 10’L (3 m) power cord with an IEC or NEMA style plug rated for 100-125 Volt, 200-240 Volt or 380-415 Volt input, and some models have an IEC C20 inlet, allowing the power cords to be ordered separately to match specific site requirements.
- Secure Array - Allows the use of a single IP address for up to 32 connected PDUs
- High Temperature Rating - Designed to withstand ambient air temperatures up to 149F (65C)
- Preinstalled Option - Eases installation and deployment within cabinets
- Lockin Outlets - Patented Click Secure Locking Outlets prevent accidental power loss
- Physical Security - Integrates with eConnect Electronic Access Control for physical security at the cabinet level
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.