SCHLAGE (ALLEGION BRAND) | L9092PEL 06B 626 C 12/24VDC
Door Mortise Lock, Keyed, Electrically Locking, C Keyway, 12/24 Volt DC, 2-1/2" Depth Lever, Satin Chrome, With Cylinder, B Rose Trim, For Storeroom
- Universal Input Voltage Accepts 12 or 24 Volt DC for Installation Flexibility
- User Selectable Fail Safe/Fail Secure Changing Mode Between EL and EU is as Simple as Flipping a Switch on the Lock Case
- Low Maximum Current Draw 0.4 Ampere Allows Multiple Locks on a Single Power Supply
- Low Holding Current 0.0 Ampere Produces Minimal Heat, Eliminating Hot Levers in Electrically Locking Applications and Allowing Reliable Operation Even in Poorly Ventilated Wood Doors
- All-New RX Switch Monitors the Inside Lever with Enhanced Detection Level that Balances Security with Lever Sensitivity
- New Modular RX Design Can be Added on at a Later Time without Opening the Lock Case
- Standard Allegion Connect Quick-Connect Molex System
- ADA Compliant
|PREPARED FOR MORTISE CYLINDER
|FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN
|US26D SATIN CHROME
|ANSI GRADE 1
|SELECTABLE FSE TO FS
|ELECTRIFIED MORTISE LOCK
|ELECTRIC MORTISE LOCK
|12 OR 24V DC
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.