The Premium-sound range of cabinets is intended for clear reproduction of speech, foreground and background music to be used in general indoor and outdoor applications. The range comprises two models, offering a choice of 20 W or 50 W power handling ca pacity. The enclosures are made from aluminum with ABS top and bottom covers and are available in charcoal (D) and white (L). Typical applications for these products are: theme bars, music restaurants, theme parks, retail outlets, audio visual, boardro oms and offices, exhibition areas and presentation environments, fitness centre. Its excellent sound reproduction capability is attributed the superb to the use of high-quality driver components and crossover network design. A self-restoring passive el ement protects the high frequency driver against incidental overload. A three-way ceramic terminal block with screw connections suitable for loop-through wiring is located in the compartment in the base of the unit. An easy to install, sturdy wall moun ting bracket is standard supplied. The same bracket can be used in combination with the universal floor stand LBC 1259/00 for temporary installations.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Suitable for speech and music reproduction
- Robust metal enclosure
- Surface and/or recessed mounting
- Provision for internal mounting of the optional line/loudspeaker supervision boards
- Recommended for voice evacuation systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.