1800 watt (peak output) Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) system. Protects sensitive electronics, computer accessories and home theater equipment from power-related damage and performance problems. Extends the useful life of connected equipment by providing optimum voltage conditions for enhanced efficiency and cooler internal operating temperatures. Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain 120V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 89 and 147V. Three levels of voltage stabilization offer targeted response for overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. Network-grade AC surge and EMI/RFI noise suppression. Supports loads up to 1800 watts (peak output) or 1500 watts (continuous output), 15A maximum. Includes 6 AC outlets, 6 ft AC line cord and 7 diagnostic LEDs which display incoming voltage level, surge suppression status and line fault status. 2 year warranty. $25,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- Protects Valuable Electronics
- Rated at 120V/1800W/15A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 6 electronic devices to the rear NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 7 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P rig-angle plug for easier connection in tight spaces
- Compact unit (7 in. high) fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prologed overvoltage conditions
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 89V and overvoltages up to 147V
- AC Line Surge Suppression
- 1440 joules of network-grade surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
- Includes full normal (H) and common (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Built-In Diagnostics
- Front-panel LEDs indicate AC power, incomg voltage level and line status
- Rear on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.