Two-hole, long barrel lug with window, #6 AWG, #10 stud holes, .75" hole spacing.
- Long barrel maximizes number of crimps and provides premium wire pull-out strength and electrical performance
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Color-coded barrels marked with PANDUIT and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV and temperature rated to 90C when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for wide wire range-taking capability when crimped with PANDUIT(TM) Uni-Die(TM) Dieless Crimping Tools
- Tested by Telcordia - meets NEBS Level 3
- Meets J-STD-607-A and TIA-942 requirements for network systems grounding applications
- Available with NEMA hole sizes and spacing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.