The SeaHawk LD300 is a single zone leak detection module that monitors up to 300 feet (91 m) of sensing cable. It is compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and SeaHawk SD-Z & SD-Z1 spot detectors.
Ideal for smaller areas and facilities, the LD300 can act as a stand-alone module or integrate into existing monitoring systems. The LD300 is most commonly installed in facilities with pumps, chillers, boilers, water control valves, and around air conditioner condensation pans.
- Leak detection controller (single zone)
- Accepts up to 300ft / 91m of SeaHawk SC (sensing cable)
- Identifies that fluid is in contact with the sensing cable
- Visible alarm indicator
- Adjustable leak alarm sensitivity thresholds
- Configurable for supervised or non-supervised operation
- Two Form C output relays for leak and fault alarms
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.