The SALTO GEO US RIM cylinder is specially designed to fit most doors that are equipped with surface mounted lock cases, panic bars and top guards that need a RIM cylinder.
Requires GEO G9B3 series.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology
- Choice of ID carriers: i-Button, HID iClass, LEGIC Advant, Mifare, DESFire, Mifare Ultralight C
- NFC compatible on contactless versionsÔ communications between the carrier and the SALTO GEO cylinder are encrypted and secure
- Optical signalling through light ring. Dual color green/red to indicate access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional
- Available in 6 different finishes: satin rome, polished chrome, polished brass, satin brass, black satin chromiun and BioCote
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics
- Optional, torx screw to ten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fix knob cylinder
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD)
- Collar included
- IP 66 protection. Resistance against dust or ice due high protection against corrosion
|Product Type||ELECTRIFIED DEADBOLT|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC PART|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.