The SeaHawk LDRA6 is a multi-functional, remote alarm status panel that accommodates up to six inputs. Each input can be configured for zone leak detection or as a remote alarm annunciator. One LDRA6 can monitor both for leaks and and for alarms generated by networked equipment.
As a zone leak detection solution, the LDRA6 is compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and SeaHawk SD-Z & SD-Z1 spot detectors. Each zone monitors up to 1000 feet (305m) of sensing cable. One controller can monitor an area for water, chemical, and hydrocarbon leaks with our three distinct leak detection cables.
As an alarm status panel, the LDRA6 annunciates alarms from equipment and sensors that provide a digital dry contact signal, including HVAC, PDU, UPS, generators.
- Leak detection controller (six zone)
- Each zone accommodate leak detection or dry contacts
- Each zone accepts up to 1000ft / 305m of SeaHawk SC (sensing cable)
- Identifies that fluid is in contact with the sensing cable
- One tri-color notification LED per input, audible alarm
- Adjustable leak thresholds fine-tune the system
- Integrates via relay output for each input and panel summary, Modbus RTU
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.