The LEF-3C is a semi-flush mount selective call open voice style master station that supports a maximum capacity of up to 4 stations. Any combination of subs and masters can be used up to its maximum capacity. Unit allows for all call to all stations i n the system (requires BG-10C).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Intermixable system with any number of
- masters and subs to maximum capacity
- Selective calling, monitoring, and optional All Call
- 3, 5, and 10-call masters
- Wide variety of master and substations available
- Push-to-talk at master, hands-free reply at ced
Communication: Sub calls in with call-tone and LED, 20 sec. Depress the LED selector button, use TALK/LISTEN switch. Master calls in with tone or voice (no LED lit), reply hands-free. To call, depress a selector, and call by voice or tone Chime available with BG-10C Power Source: 12V DC - Use PS-1225UL
Communication Output: 500mW Wiring: See LEF Wiring Chart
Door Release: RY-PA Contact rating: 24V DC, 1A Use 1 RY-PA per door being released
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.