The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Antaira's LMP-1002C-SFP-24-T is a 10-port industrial Gigabit PoE+ managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8 10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port, and 2 Gigabit Combo Ports with 2 10/100/1000Tx RJ45 or 2 100/1000 Dual Rate SFP Slots for Gigabit Fiber. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software, and user friendly web console interface for configuration. The LMP-1002C-SFP-24-T has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and extended operating temperature support from -40�C to 75�C. It provides dual power input with low voltage power input support within 12-36VDC with voltage booster. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- *Supports 8*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 2*Gigabit Combo (2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 & 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- *Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- *Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- *Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- *Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- *Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- *PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- *System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- *Redundant P Input Design: 12~36VDC, (with Voltage Booster built-in)
- *Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- *Extended Operating Temperature: -40~75C
- *5-Year Warranty
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.