ANTAIRA TECHNOLOGIES LLC | LNP-0500G-BT-24-T
5-Port Industrial Gigabit IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4 10/100/1000Tx (90W/Port) and 1 10/100/1000Tx; 12-55VDC Power Input; EOT: -40C-75C
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-0500G-bt-24-T is an industrial gigabit PoE++ unmanaged Ethernet switch featuring 4 10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3bt for a maximum of 90W/port and 1 10/100/1000Tx Ethernet port. The LNP-0500G-bt-24- T is an ideal solution for rapid, unmanaged gigabit network expansion with PoE++ capabilities. The LNP-0500G-bt-24-T is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also an extended temperature range: -40C to 75C. It also provides Ethernet connectivi ty with PoE functions for outdoor or harsh industrial automation application environments, such as security surveillance, ITS-traffic monitoring systems, oil/gas and mining, facility management for power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and lastly, automated production lines in factory automation.
- Supports 4 10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3bt Compliant with 90W/Port and 1 10/100/1000Tx Ethernet Port
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 10.0Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Redundant Power In Design: 12-55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support Included
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40-75C
- 5-Year Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.