Antaira’s LNX-0501G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with four gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that dema nd high bandwidth and long distance communication. The LNX-0501G-SFP-T provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input des ign with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur, plus the built-in advanced broadcast storm protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold. The LNX-0501G-SFP-T switch has an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75C. It is a perfectly design product to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- 410/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 1100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Sup
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design - 1248VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Su
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40 to 75 C
- 5-Year Warranty
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.