- Programmable Read Repetition Rate for One-Shot or Multiple Read
- Utilizes Passive RFID Technology
- No Battery Required for Tag
- Industry Standard Wiegand and RS-232 Data Output
- Certified with FCC Regulation
- Superior Read Range Performance for AVI and Ass Control Applications
- Integrated Reader and Antenna
- Ideal for Outdoor Applications
- No Programming Required for Standard Installation
- Cost-Effective UHF Long Read Range Passive Tags
- Compatible with All Standard Access Control Systems
- No FCC Licensquired for Users
- Easy Installation with LR-2000 Installation Kit
- Standard Wiegand Interface to Controller
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY CARD - HID AND AWID|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.