The LinkRunner G2 simplifies network validation and configuration of copper and fiber Ethernet networks, streamlining workflows by combining essential functions of installation and triage in a single, ruggedized unit. Accelerate deployments, speed prob lem identification, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of network operations with this next-generation Android-based tester. The LinkRunner G2 features an intuitive design that runs Android-based apps with smartphone-like features.
- Discover nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP and
- verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP network with AutoTest
- Validate up to 90W Power over Ethernet (PoE) PSE in one AutoTest - useful during IoT, VoIP and Wi-Fi deployment
- Install and run preferred Android-based apps for speed tests, device configuration, and workflow management with smartphone-like features
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with test result upload and
- management via Link-Live Cloud Servie
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.