The LinkRunner G2 + LinkSprinter kit provides organizations of any size and users with varying skill level with the right tools and accessories for the job. The goal is to keep the workflow simple yet powerful and flexible such that organizations can outfit users of varying skill level with a standardized process for network verification and troubleshooting. The result is greater workforce enablement at a price point every IT budget can support. LinkRunner G2 - The Smart Network Tester for the connected world combines network connectivity testing on an extensible Android-based platform. By providing quick and simple validation of the cable, loaded four pair PoE/UPOE, as well as network connectivity testing alongside your favorite free apps, LinkRunner G2 represents a breakthrough in workforce productivity.
LinkSprinter provides complete end-to-end network connectivity testing, smartphone integration, and automated cloud-based reporting all with the touch of a button. LinkSprinter is used by anyone who needs a quick and simple way to validate connectivity and at a price point that fits any IT budget.
Kit includes LinkRunner G2 with Li-ion battery, Power supply with regional power plugs, WireView Cable ID #1, Inline RJ-45 coupler, USB 2.0 to Micro USB cable, 8 G Micro SD card, Small Soft Case, Getting Started Guide, (2) LinkSprinter, and (2) LinkSprinter Holster.
- Discover nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP and
- verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP network with AutoTest
- Validate up to 90W Power over Ethernet (PoE) PSE in one AutoTest - useful during IoT, VoIP and Wi-Fi deployment
- Install and run preferred Android-based apps for speed tests, device configuration, and workflow management with smartphone-like features
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with test result upload and
- management via Link-Live Cloud Servie
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.